Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Party Tip} Invest in a Handful of White Vases

<span class=

We all know the standard glass vases that typically accompany arrangements ordered from your local florist? Nothing is wrong with them, of course, but my new favorite thing to do is bring in my own vases so the flowers look more custom. The next time you are out shopping or feel like perusing online stores, invest in a set of white vases. They don't have to be expensive. I have two sets and they are so inexpensive!


<span class=
The first set I own are the KARDEMUMMA vases from IKEA. The line offers several great sizes and they are all under $10!

<span class=

My second favorite set are the square white ceramic vases from Crate & Barrel. These give floral arrangements a modern touch and look grand along a dining room table.
<span class=
<span class=

I hope your summer is off to a great start! Can't wait to hear all about your summer parties!


7 comments:

Lili said...

great idea christi! i have those ikea pots too. they are so versatile!!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Great idea... I did just that a few years back, and they have come in handy!! I actually picked up one dozen white ceramic vases at Target, $1 each at a closeout, and they are PERFECT!!!!
I can only recommend this tip! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a bunch of those Ikea vases and use them for EVERYTHING! If you're going to entertain, they're a great investment (if you can even call them that, cause they're so cheap!)

A Blissful Nest said...

We always do this too! It is such a fabulous idea for a personalized modern feel.

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Great idea! ;-)

Sandi said...

this is such a good tip. They do look much classier than the typical vases from the florist.

Shante said...

this is something that I will keep in mind when I have enough storage space!

Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment