Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Quick Break - New Blog Design Coming SOON!

Hi friends! I am going to "take off" for a few days while I finish up the last minute details of my new blog design! I.CANNOT.WAIT! I am smitten with the new logo design and color scheme! {The above photo from KiKi La Ru gives a hint to the new palette}. Carolyn has been amazing to work with and I love all that she has come up with. I will be back soon with a tremendous giveaway to celebrate the new launch of P is for Party...hopefully in a few days!!!


11 comments:

Lori said...

Can't wait, I know you will come up with something great!

JC's Loft said...

Oh fun!!!

Leslie said...

Can't wait to see the new design! I've been searching for the right designer so I can (someday) update my blog design...so I'll be waiting with anticipation!

Anonymous said...

Excited to see the new design!

Sandi said...

Yellow?
Love it!

Rach said...

I'm sure it will be great!

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Yippee!!!! Cannot wait to see it! ;-)

Nina Designs + Parties said...

Looks promising! Can't wait!

Allison said...

Oh I can't wait to see it!!! How exciting!

kristen said...

i cant wait to see it!!!

Junita said...

Very stylish and sophisticated! I have to re-model mine too, thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment