Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{Real Parties} How Tweet It Is

This gorgeous baby shower was sent to me by the very talented Kaysi Fox of FABU weddings and events. Kaysi nailed this "How Tweet It Is" theme! All of the decor, including the invitations were designed by Kaysi herself. Read on to see the gorgeous photographs...











The cake, macaroons and sugar cookies were made by Dippidee Bakery. They look divine!

You can see more pictures of this beautiful shower on Kaysi's family blog. Thank you Kaysi for sharing the pictures with us! I can't wait to see more of your parties!



5 comments:

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

This shower is precious! I love the colors!

Rach said...

Cute theme. Everything was put together so perfectly!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this shower!

Kristen said...

I really like this whimsical shower!

CAKE Creative Co. said...

this really is gorgeous- what incredible photography too!

Post a Comment