Thursday, February 18, 2010

Late Night Party Snack


There are NO WORDS to describe how excited I would be to find this waiting for me at the door as I left a late night wedding!! We have all seen sweets, such as cookies or a candy station, set up for guests to indulge in as they make their exit, but how great would it be to find a hamburger or chicken fingers with fries waiting for you!!

This would not only work after a wedding reception, but would be a nice touch after any late celebration!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea!

A Blissful Nest said...

love that idea. Yes, I would love an In N Out at midnight!!

jackie fo said...

we had mini hamburger sliders and mini pizzas at midnight at our wedding... it rocked :)

Unknown said...

fabulous!!!!

Shelley said...

What a great idea!

Shelley@Divine Party Concepts

Unknown said...

That IS a great idea! Better than milk and cookies! :)

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

How cool is that! I love different ideas like this.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This is a GREAT idea!

Post a Comment