Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MIA

I am so sorry I have been MIA these past few days...and even weeks! I miss blogging and reading all of my favorite blogs on a daily basis!

On top of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I have been busy planning Conrad's first birthday party which is this Saturday. Every free moment I have, I seem to be out the door running an errand or organizing things for the party. I love it though!

picture from Ooh La La who is making Conrad's party cake

Today is Conrad's actually birthday and I just iced a batch of cupcakes (and ate a few along the way!) for our small family celebration tonight. Happy Birthday my sweet little boy! I love you more than you could ever know and I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by!

I will be back soon!




2 comments:

Sandi said...

Can't wait to see the party pics!

Anastasia Schembri said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Happy Birthday to Conrad from Canada! There is a little award (or two) for you over at my blog. Hope your party is a smash!

Post a Comment