Sunday, November 29, 2009

Anthropologie Inspired First Birthday

So much eye candy here! This party makes me swoon....








Is this first birthday not one of the most gorgeous parties you have ever seen?! I just love the sophisticated vibe. And can we talk about how the bunnies were wearing dresses! I mean, how cute is that?!

Photographer, Sarah K Chen along with event planner, Lindy Ly, planned this elegant soiree for her daughter's first birthday. Anthropologie, the retail store and catalog, served as inspiration for all of the party details. I am loving the backdrop for the dessert table which resembles Anthropologie's logo.

To see more pictures of this beautiful party, visit JL Designs.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

love, love, love!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! so dreamy!

The Swanky Isis said...

I really cannot stand how in love I am with your blog. I love everything about it! Seriously, I have not found a blog I love this much in a long time! I will be following!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I love this, I want this for MY birthday party-and I am absolutely not turning 1 or 21 for that matter! Soooo pretty-it even looks like it would be sweet:)

Sandi said...

Wow! beautiful!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

gorgeous!!!

Kelly Lyden said...

Absolutely darling!! Beautiful details!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Soo Cute. Those bunnies were precious!

Sidney said...

Love it! So sweet!

Unknown said...

I love Anthropologie. This party is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

I origionally saw the pictures on another website but followed a link to yours. This little girl is extremely lucky and I am very jealous. I might pinch the idea for my birthday this year. I have linked to you in my blog post :)

Post a Comment