Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello Blog World!

WOW!  I just discovered the fabulous world of blogging.  I have heard about it for some time now and to be quite honest, I used to make fun of it.  Well, that was before I actually tried it!  I happened to come across a party planning site that led me to a party planning blog...and I have been hooked ever since!  I spent hours following link after link to one party site after another.  I've had so much fun that I decided to start my own.  So, hello blog world!

I have a passion for parties.  I am always trying to come up with an excuse to throw a party whether it is big or small.  I love to search online for new party ideas which is how I ended up here.  Hopefully this party blog will inspire someone out there with an idea or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment